At Obrist and Company we are proud to deliver expert pipeline inspection services using our state-of-the-art closed-circuit television (CCTV) equipment. Our technicians are NASSCO certified in PACP (Pipeline Assessment Certification Program), MACP (Manhole Assessment), and LACP (Lateral Assessment). Whether it involves locating blockages, verifying joints and infrastructure integrity, or conducting post-construction inspection, the Obrist Team takes a hands on approach to ensure the complete satisfaction of our clients.
Sewer Line Camera Inspection
Our certified experts arrive at your site in our specialized vehicle equipped with everything required to fully inspect and document your utilities. Our inspection can provide you with a level of detail that takes the guesswork out of the process. Our staff can consult on the results including needed rehabilitation and repair requirements.
Why Camera Inspections?
- Inspections of recently built or reconstructed sewer lines to ensure construction met specifications and to document as-built conditions.
- Routine Inspections: Done proactively, inspections identify potential problems and allow staff to prioritize needs.
- Troubleshooting and investigating problem areas.
- Compliance: Inspection and data collection to comply with mandated programs.
Sewer Line Jetting
- Sewer Line Blockage: Open the line and get normal flow to resume.
- Sewer Line Cleaning: Routine cleaning of sewer lines to eliminate buildups and issues like grease, sludge, and other miscellaneous materials.
- Root Removal: If root infiltration has become an issue, jetting with a root-cutter nozzle can eliminate the problem.
Our Vacuum Truck has the ability to effectively clean large diameter pipes. We are able to pump liquid material and clean up manholes, sewer lines, and lift stations. This will allow for proper inspection to determine what needs to happen in order to proceed with fixing any problems. Also offering Hydro Excavation and Utility Locating.